Sunday, April 26, 2009

a pretty scary thing happened to me last night.
went for preena's birthday day at wine connection and i drank too much.
didnt feel anything when i was drinking.
my face was getting red but last time even when my face was red when i drank i was fine.
but when we stood up to leave, after walking like a few metres my vision blurred and i felt faint.
the energy was like sucked out of me, the EXACT SAME FEELING i had on the train that morning.
but when i sat down or closed my eyes to sleep i felt fine :/
i think cause i tried too many types and drank too much glasses :/
next time must cap for 5 glasses

but thank you fiona who actually like jumped into the cab and insisted and following me home.
so i asked her to stayover and it was still pretty fun cause i was feeling much better after lying down and we could talk and surf the net (:

big thank you and sorry to fiona, teresa, pearleen, aiming and preena!

and the weather is like freaking insane.
it was SO HOT in the morning but when i was walking back from the mrt after sending fiona off, there was suddenly thunder and the sky started to turn dark.

and now im like youtubeing street fighter HAHAHA.
btw im hooked on the latest street fighter that is in arcades.
my colleagues and i always go and watch after lunch.
the graphics are FANTASTIC and some people are just so damn pro heh heh.