Friday, May 22, 2009

i just accepted my smu business so it's pretty much finalised that i'll be going there.
i feel pretty wary of entering smu but at least i'll have yihui there (:
and maybe leon gim too!
but time to just deal with it and dig out the enthusiasm i had for smu during sc that i is now buried somewhere within me.
and i know my parents are really happy for me that im in smu.
my dad worrying about it all day long and my mum going to the temply to pray.
making the decision to choose smu was also really hard but thanks for alllllllllll the advice from everyone (:
now its time to just look forward to things positively :D

ANYWAY
ive been wanting to check out the whole eurovision thing after reading about it on the papers.
introducing alexander rybak!




























omg that made me so fall in love!
that song is SO DARN FAMILIAR.
i think it was used in some old korean drama but gosh such a beautiful piece!
and he's cute too HAHAHA.

and the song he played in the finals.



this is the performance after he won.
at first i found it kind of lame but it GETS STUCK IN YOUR HEAD I SWEAR.

i could spam more but i ought to stop HAHA.
there's a video of him performing 'all i do is dream of you' and its SO FREAKING LOVELY but i shall stop myself from putting it here heh.