Sunday, May 10, 2009

just read something good on yihui's blog.
my mum tells me the same thing too.
whats yours will always be yours, whats yours will never be yours.
and another one about how we should embrace life like the way we hold water in our hands, dont try to force or grasp things or they will slip through your fingers.
guess it was my bad but i feel this odd sense of freedom, like ive been released from alot of bindings and restrictions.
but i probably placed them on myself like how i always do sighhhhhhhhhh.

anyway the class gathering went pretty well!
mahjong, poker, bluff, asshole taiti, 4 pizzas and 1 seafood platter, boring tv shows, cleo magazine, shittttttttttloads of army talk, laughing at my childhood photos argh and 8 hours of running around like a maid but it was fun :D
and i helped nigel go from losing to winning money within a few rounds woohoo!

havent stayed up to 2 plus am lazying around on the computer in so long.
pretty good feeling (:
and i want to sleep longggggggggg long till lunch :D
hope my cranky body will not suddenly wake me up at 10am again :(
oyasumi nasai! :D