Sunday, May 24, 2009

KENASAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII.
i remember ever since i was very young, ive always wanted to be taller and taller.
my dream height was 1.7m.
but now i think i would like to chop off my legs so that i can be shorter so i can buy dresses that i like without going like WAH LAO ITS ONLY 32 INCHES IN LENGTH.
but then the model wears the cloths so so so so well that im like I WANT TO BUY IT SO BAD.
then i buy it and feel very conscious uncomfortable everytime i wear it :(
WAH LAO EH I WANT TO COMPLAIN.
ONLINE SHOPS SHOULD MANUFACTURE DRESSES THAT ARE LONGER THAN 32 INCHES.
ok but then what about all those short people like qian HAHAHAHA.
ok kidding my dear, bet you're used to it lah hor :D

i want to sing k i want to sing k i want to sing k.
IM CRAVING FOR KARAOKE RIGHT NOW.
and next week i MAY be singing on both fri and sat.
i think that may be abit too overload though :/
but im sure its unneccesary to sing in moderation :D
i just wrote down a list of songs i want to find HAHAHA cause i always like blank out when i go karaoke and only remember what new songs i wanted to find like halfway while singing.

and omg i just went on some crazy dress buying spree ahhhhhhhhhhhhh.
I NEED TO STOP BUYING DRESSES THAT ARE TOO SHORT FOR ME.
and i even bought this dress in two colours just cause they looked so so so pretty on the model HAHA.
ok must console myself.
i am a girl there's nothing wrong with me buying dresses!!!!!!!!!!
HAHAHHAA.
ok at least im still working.

but i think my wisdom teeth are coming out so that means thousands of dollars are going to be spent on the extraction.
so after that i think i probably wont have any money left from what i earned at citibank the past 4 months :(

AHHHHHHHHHHH :(