Friday, June 12, 2009

i realised im actually someone who likes learning.
not in the academic sense but i like to be able to listen and find out new information from people who have sensible things to say.
i guess it means that i like to talk to people who have intellectual or sensible things to say and i will be in awe and would love for them to tell me more and teach me.
maybe thats why i seem to be moving away from the teenage cute guys to being attracted to mature older men or something :/
HAHA.

met yihui on wednesday, had dinner at coffee club and used my 10 bucks coffee club voucher yay :D
tried their miso soft shell crab pasta which is delicious and the crab is huge but the more you eat the more sian you get of it cause the flavour is really strong.
and we shared a ice rambutan which is like the most amazing ice blended drink on earth seriously HAHA.
then dear girl accompanied me to get the list of things i needed, like materials for qian's present and different shoes etc.
went through taka, wisma and far east but was still unable to get another pair of my gold braided myphosis slippers that disappeared into thin air and my beige charles and keith pumps which does not have my size anymore :(
went to relax at shaw outdoor macs, which is a pretty awesome place i must say, then left at 10 plus to take the bus home.
i had to run all the way from borders to my bus stop for my bus and omg my lack of exercise really showed after i got on the bus but i dont know why as i rushed across the empty road, i experienced a sort of pleasant feeling hmm :/
maybe i might enjoy running somewhere inside of me HAHA.

then on thurs i did some shopping on my own!
i realised i actually enjoy shopping and walking around myself.
gives me alot of peace and alone time which i like nowadays (:
went to charles and keith and myphosis at city link mall but still couldnt find my shoes ARGH.
then spent an hour at hmv, wow times flies when you're looking through and enjoying music (:
dont know why i suddenly had a urge to buy a cd, WHICH I VERY RARELY DO.
the last cd i bought was muse and i didnt buy a cd before that since i was p5.
ended up deciding between the new kasabian album which is awesomeeeeeeeeeeee and hayao miyazaki on bossa nova which is music from hayao miyazaki movies turned bossa nova style.
considering that i cant find japanese bossa nova online, i decided to get that cd instead HAHA.

then today met qian for dinner in town and passed her her birthday present (:
hope you like it dear i know its quite poorly made and is like 1/15 in value of something but hope you can find it useful :D

going back to drown in my remioromen world HAHA.
been trying to find their albums in singapore which is like impossible sigh :(
love their music though, really brings me into this warm happy world HAHA.