Tuesday, June 09, 2009

shit man i always tell myself to sleep earlier everyday but i always find myself rushing to finish all the windows i opened online at around 11 plus so that i can sleep asap.
currently hooked onto remioromen's sakura.
didnt really like it THAT much when i heard it quite a while back but recently it has grown on me.
absolutely love remioromen!
such an awesome band <3
and their vocalist/guitarist/writer is probably considered my favourite married man in japan.
kase ryo may be old but he's not married so he would be my favourite unmarried man in japan.
guys who write good music are always so charming.



currently favourite song, love the lyrics so sweet omg <3

went for my medical check up at raffles hospital today for my smu admission.
wow you really see alot of guai lan people at the hospital and i was only there for 2 hours!
nurses are so awesome seriously.
its really hard to deal with a huge crowd of sick or impatient people whole day, everyday.

and my medical report says im 168 omg!
ok but i think thats a lie cause theres no way im 168 thats way too tall.
maybe i breathed in more when i stood on the height measuring thing.
recently ive not been very glad about my height.
cause it makes me look like a giant when i wear heels.
been looking for a pair of low heels but i rarely compromise when it comes to shoes and the pairs i like are usually those really high heels.
i swear i will buy myself a pair of christian louboutin heels using my pay when i grow up.
cause they are so freaking classy and gorgeous!
i saw a woman wear it at the hospital today and i COULD NOT TAKE MY EYES OF HER SHOES.
the red soles give that extra glamourous touch <3

and today michelle lai came over to place after work, really enjoyed catching up with her <3
its always nice when she comes back and we just laze around and pour out alot of things (:
my parents and i sent her home then went to eat a late dinner.
i was starving and cranky and i really wanted to eat fried rice, which was unavailable cause the stores were all closing so i had to eat ee mee.
and that caused me and my dad to argue HAHA.
but since when have we never argued.
we both have bad tempers and always clash.
but it'll all be ok tmr HAHA.
i still remember the good time my family and my grandma had on sunday night.
its been so long since we spent some good time together as a family.
went to bukit panjang to try this zi cha store which was delicioussssssssss.
then went for a car ride for like hours HAHA.
my mum wanted to go and see how nus and ntu are like at night HAHA.
creepy but fun cause i felt so safe and comfortable in the car with my family!
i really enjoyed sitting safely in the front seat, talking and joking with my family, listening to chinese oldies and singing along with my dad and admiring the REALLY HUGE AND WHITE GORGEOUS FULL MOON.
wow ive never seen the moon so beautiful before, i couldnt take my eyes off it seriously.
cause it was the 15th day of the lunar calendar so the moon is extra big and clear <3


anyway shit time to hurry finish all the remioromen videos i opened and go to bed, oyasumi nasai!