Monday, June 15, 2009



In the middle of the flowing seasons,
I suddenly feel the length of the days.
during the days when it is too busy,
you and I sketch out our future.

Placing their love on March's wind,
the sakura buds continue on through spring.

rays of an overflowing light,
little by little, warm up the morning.
After giving a large yawn,
I'm a little shy being by your side.

Standing at a new world's entrance,
I now notice that I'm not alone.

If I close my eyes, you are there.
under my eyelids you live.
How strong it could become
As for you and me, I want to be together

The dust carried by a whirlwind,
entwines with the laundry to be done,
Just before noon the white moon in the sky
I was somehow fascinated by how pretty it was.

Although there are things that don't go well,
If I look up at the sky
Even they seem small.

The blue sky is sharply clear
the sheeplike clouds quietly sway.
the joy of waiting for flowers to bloom
if it's sharing that with you, that is happiness.

In the future as well gently smile next to me.

If I close my eyes, you are there.
under my eyelids you live.
How strong it could become
As for you and me, I want to be together.


i actually cried while watching this video omg.
ive watched it a few times and listened to this song tons of times and have already moved on to remioromen's other less popular songs but this song always gets me seriously.
his love for his wife is always so blatantly expressed in his songs.
<3
its amazing how they produce such catchy though often mellow music.
they have tons more of super catchy happy songs and also sincere love songs.
exactly my type HAHA.


yesterday was a super busy and tiring day.
met michelle lai for breakfast at 8 in the morning at bukit timah food centre.
surprisingly i enjoyed the feeling of waking up early to have breakfast and it was nice to see alot of people around doing the same thing (:
then went to chu tin with michelle lai and we went to the playground, walked to our favourite highest point and sat around waiting for her colleague to come to open the cafe.
things occured and in the end i stayed at the cafe with michelle lai all the way till 2 plus in the afternoon.
in the beginning it was really fun and relaxing cause only the 2 of us were in the cafe.
we played music, talked crap and i spent 20 bucks there again HAHA.
then customers started coming and because of a lack of staff i helped out!
it was really quite an experience cause it was like a real life version of those restaurant management games i love to play.

then rushed down to west mall to get some errands done and went straight for my driving.
which is still bad HAHA.
i doubt i can pass with my level of carelessness :(

came home bathed and got ready then went to vivo to meet my class :D
dinner at kim gary then went to play pool at arcade.
left at 11 plus and hurry went to sleep cause i still had work today zzzzzzzz.










but redang tmr!
leaving the house in like half an hour to go to golden mile for our coach ride