Saturday, July 04, 2009

thanks to stumbleupon toolbar which qian told me about ages ago but i only got it like half an hour ago cause im totally BORED and running out of things to do online.
turns out that in a natural smile, people's eyes become 'squished'.
now no wonder everytime i thought i gave a good genuine smile in the photos, they all turn out like i blinked or you just see a line as my eyes.
damn it why am i destined to a miserable fate of small eyes :(

on another hand, what awesome artwork (:






and earth at night <3


wow and i think its really awesome how ive liked every single website that stumbleupon has brought me to so far based on the few categories i expressed interest in.
they are really able to pretty much understand my interests and capture my attention and gain my support.
i remember learning this in gp, how creepy yet impressive.