Sunday, July 26, 2009

wah i dont even talk about how i spent my birthday anymore.
my mood just dropped to a low after finding out about the people in smu business.
wah suay like shit you know i hate smu business i want to get out of it even before im in it :(

well anyway my birthday was spent doing smu cip at jurong point.
met jin dao and yihui early at jurong then our balloon sculpturing preparation started at around 10.
wah damn tiring HAHA.
spent hours making the balloon sculptures till like 6 in the morning.
thank you to the seniors for getting this delicious sara lee strawberry cheesecake pie/cake and singing happy birthday for me and this other girl at midnight :D
had macs breakfast with my team then yihui and jeannie came our to my place to sleep.
wah it was a bloody struggle getting home man was damndamndamn tired :(
we got like 1.5 hours sleep then got up again to go back to jurong point for our event where we stood for hours until our feet ached like shit.
but it was very nice seeing the public so attracted to our sculptures and tons of people came to take photos and buy balloons.
the profession balloon sculpturers damn xin ku lah make balloons non stop for like 8 hours!
but damn cool lah they made all these miniatures monkeys, giraffes, princess, ninja turtle?!?!, ariel the mermaid, bears, REALLY CUTE snakes, dogs, ladybugs etc!
really didnt know you could make such things with balloons, super interesting :D

left at 6 and went down to meet fiona at bugis.
totally konked out on the train HAHA.
had dinner at noodles empire at illuma, shopped around bugis junction then went for desert at tom palette at shaw tower.
SUPER YUMMY ICE CREAM, somewhat similar to island creamery's.
thanks to fiona for bringing me there after reading about it in the papers :D
left bugis at like 11 plus and was superrrrrrrrrr exhausted omg.







reached home, settled some stuff online and proceeded to die on the bed HAHA.
woke up at like 3 plus this afternoon WOOHOO SHIOK and went to ikea with my family <3
love these rare family outings of ours, simple but makes me feel so happy to spend time with my mum and dad.
and we always eat good food heh!



ultra mega shit picture of me but whatever love my dad <3
my mum doesnt like taking pictures, that shy old woman HAHA