Saturday, October 17, 2009

goshhhhhh my flu is killing me!
ive used like shitloads of tissue to blow my nose.
but at least my sore throat aint so bad now.
i woke up yesterday with a bad sore throat and i was praying that i wont lose my voice (like i usually do) if not how am i going to present on monday.

anyway wow another week has passed.
you know even though university is like tiring and everything and WHO THE HECK SAID UNIVERSITY WAS EASY PEASY.
i remember we used to hear things like uni is like so much easier than jc and its going to be so chillax but who the heck are you kidding man uni is toughhhhh.
but i somewhat i like this hectic lifestyle, i think im lucky that im having fun at the same time <3

this week consisted of:
hilarious twc project meeting on monday.
i dont think ive stayed in school till so late JUST FOR WORK ARGH.
but there's really no way to not get distracted when there's food, music and random pacman cut outs to camwhore with.

tuesday study sessions with yihui.
this is like the only time i ever get to study in school?!
love spending time with you my dear <3
of course you're also useful to teach me stats HAHAHA.

wednesday recre training which was relaxedddddd.
and karen told me like my 2 new favourite jokes HAHA.
ask me and i'll tell you :D

I DID NOT GO TO SCHOOL ON THURSDAY :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
had driving, GOSH ARGH MY TEST IS ON 7 NOV IM SO SCARED.
then went to holland v for lois's belated birthday dinnerrrrr.
had super delicious food at da paolo pizza bar then proceeded to provenance and the void decks <3

friday was like twc project meeting where we finally made progress HAHAHA.
then met yihui and shreeya to attempt to study at soe HAHA.
then went for dinner at manhattan with namaste people :D
I HATE PATTERN GAMES.
does anyone know the game where like you move around 3 cups and guess which cup it is in the end? HAHA.

and today was beach handball then lunch/dinner at ps.
knocked out on the train, PRAISE THE LORD I ACTUALLY GOT A SEAT :D
beach handball was funnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn <3
except the soles of my feet hurt like shit thanks to the BURNING sand.
at like 11 it was still alright but once it was past noon, the sand burneddddddddddddd.

i remember back in cj we went to sentosa so many times and we would be there from like 11 till 5 but god knows why it wasnt as hot as today :/

now im clearing my fa so that tmr i can cram stats and go for my project meeting.
I HAVE A MEETING IN SCHOOL ON SUNDAY AT NIGHT WTH.
:(
im so scared for stats mid term :(

and btw thank you to keng leong for introducing me to weheartit.com
BEST WEBSITE ON EARTH?!
they have so many gorgeous photographs that i cant help but kope heh heh heh.
i kope loads and love them all but this is my current phone wallpaper :D