Thursday, October 08, 2009

wow what a hectic 'past three days'.
I NEED SLEEP.
which i shall get in a couple of minutes after i get all this off my chest.

monday:
went to nus to study with qian and lois <3
MAJOR FAIL.
im sorry qian i hope you were more successful in your mugging :D
why their yong tau foo so niceeeee :(
but i still like our smu campus <3
it was raining when i was making my way to meet qian and wah lao getting around nus in the rain is such a pain!
love our smu concourse :D

then at 6 i made my way to the nus handball courts for our matches.
both the guys and girls team lost to nus, it was demoralising, it was tiring but hey nus are strong and at least we know what we need to work on now.
this time round we didnt really hang around much after the match HAHA.
but still reached home late and what the heck ended up sleeping only at like 4.
couldnt sleep :(

tuesday:
had to be at tan tok seng at 8am to get our ocip vaccinations.
had 3 jabs, the most ive ever had at one shot!
and i have to admit i was scared when i was sitting there waiting to be jabbed.
but the whole process was real fast!
except i told the guy like i had a handball match the next night so please just have 1 injection on my right arm and let it be the mildest.
so on my right arm, i had my influenza jab.
then on my left arm, i had my hep A and typhoid jab.
HOWEVER, in the end i now have a bruise on my right arm while my left arm is completely fine.
SUEYYYYYYYY.

then it was off to our ocip chalet.
ok it was brain-draining, tiring yet fun.
had a good time, had like 4 hours sleep and i wished we utilised the mahjong table :(
i think we all got to know each other better after this chalet :D

today:
woke up at like 8 plus in the morning, couldnt have just rotted in my sleeping bag but i told myself i had to get my lazy ass out of there.
hanged around till 10 plus where we checked out and made our way to take the shuttle bus out of the ulu NSRCC.
but due to some events HAHAH we missed the bus!!
so we ended up killing like 1 hr at the shuttle bus area playing indian poker with a varity of forfeits HAHA so hilarious omg :D

then it was off to the airport to eat popeyes (my throat is going to dieeeeee) and more 'i've never', which was game of the chalet.
mahjong with money would have up-ed that though HAHA.
took the train home, stood the whole way where i pretty successfully slept standing up and reached home at like 3.
then i hadddddd to clear through all my damn emails.
i dont use the com for 2 days and 1 night and my inbox gets flooded argh.
then i got like a 1/1.5 hr nap before it was off to nus to play our last match against sim.

unfortunately the guys lost by 15-14 but we all know how awesome the guys are and what they are capable of.
they will always be winners to us.
i guess the guys' loss kind of drove the girls to want to win more too.
and we did yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!
ok i felt like i didnt do much but im so super duper proud of the team <33333333
screamed, shouted, jumped around, hugged, taupoked and took tons of pictures before we calmed down, washed up and made our way to bukit timah for supper HAHA.
car ride there was hilarious, 6 girls squeezed in the back of the car and singing around to backstreet boys over the radio <3

supper was not fantastic, regret my fried rice man.
prata is always the safe choice DAMN IT.
but it was nice to see like 20 people filling up half a shop and making shit loads of noise :D:D
left at like 1, thank goodness for the west people who tong pang me home yay.
now I SHALL SLEEP.
I NEED SLEEP SO BAD IM SO TIRED.
tmr, 2 project meetings + 500 days of summer woohoo (only for the movie part HAHA)