Sunday, October 25, 2009

I HATE DOING FA CASE STUDY.
and i have like an hour left to finish it before i have to go out with my parents.
argh i really really really dont know how to do fa case studies and i always take forever to complete one :(

oh well but the past few days have been gooddddd :D

friday:

project meeting in school.
meet shreeya to study, BUT FAILED.
cause we were exchanging music HAHAHA.
we have like such similar music taste!!
and you know how i can get so excited over the music i love <3

so burned a couple of hours koping music from each other's computer than it was off to watch my sister's keeper.
surprisingly good movie, both of us cried shitloads.
i burst out laughing when i heard shreeya sobbing over the same thing as me HAHAHA.
its a really touching movie!
although cameron diaz's character was my least favourite but the 3 children in the family, the father, the judge and the lawyer were such awesome characters <3

saturday

lunch with ocip people at sugu's house.
delicious indian food yum <3
left at like 6 and went down to clarke quay to meet the class.
the train was packedddddddddd my god :(

manhattan fish market at central, tcc along the river, almost watched the hurt locker (I SO WANT TO WATCH THIS) at ps but in the end we rather go to jin dao's house for mahjong HAHAHAHA.
gathering around jin dao's snail speed computer to facebook was hilariousssssssss.
then started our mahjong, ended up winning 7 bucks.
better than nothing luhh can win jin dao's money can already HAHA.

finished our game at like 5 and we died on jin dao's super comfy sofas/floor <3
i think his sofas are the most comfortable sofas to sleep on ever HAHA.
i managed to stay awake for abit to exchange ridiculous comments on some morning cooking shows with hari before we all knocked out.

shared cab with the guys after that and dived into my bed when i reached home <3
but shit my flu and sore throat was working up nooooo :(
shit lah should not have ate all the ice cream and chips yesterday :x
woke up at 3 plus, had lunch, cant take my eyes of the com HAHA and now great im left with less than an hour to finish my case study :( :( :(



artic monkeys shall accompany me through this torturous case study :(