Thursday, September 29, 2011

Today was a good day.

Had lunch with Zhao Loong and Jin Dao at Ah Loy Thai.
Last installment of our Wednesday lunches, bon voyage Zhao Loong (:
3 people, 5 dishes, we were STUFFED. (like a teddy bear hehe)
Continued to test our limits with some Tom's Palette before heading to school.

Unfortunately, cramps got the better of me and I ended up rushing home and knocking out on the bed to fight the cramps.
Woke up past 8 boo.

Then had one of the best suppers ever.

Went to pick up Michelle Lai at Greenwood after her work then spontaneity brought us towards Upper Serangoon Road, then we begin heading down Bartley Road and we decided to pop by Jin Dao's house and ask him if he wanted to hop into the yellow submarine and join us for supper.

First up we decided to head for frog porridge.
Because 1) we wanted something filling 2) I was in the mood to try something I never tried before.
So we set off and we realised, THE SHOP CLOSED DOWN BOOOOOOOOOO.

Neh mind. I give Jin Dao another chance to recommend me something.
So off to Serangoon Central for some fish soup.
Store closed :'(
Got myself some signature ba chor mee instead. Quite meh but it's ok.

Then we decided to try out this little chinese desert shop that we passed by while walking from the car park.
It's run by an elderly couple and the deserts are extremely affordable with a wide variety offered.
We got ourselves some Bubor Hitam and Yam Paste and the elderly lady was extremelyyyyyyyyyyy kind and helpful.
We thanked her for the deserts and water and told her to go home soon to rest, then she shared that by the time she reaches home it'll be 2am :(

Dropped off Jin Dao at his place and headed to Michelle's.
It was nice talking to you in the carpark, thanks for the advice my dear friend :D
After all these years, I am glad to still have you in my life.

Reached home at like 130am.
Didn't get any work done at all the whole day but today has been a good day and helped to refresh my spirits.
Thank you my friends.

And to end of this beautiful night,