Tuesday, November 22, 2011



Explaining what 九把刀 wishes to convey through 那些年我們一起追的女孩 movie.

那些年我們一起追的女孩 book is very very different from the movie, in a good way.
I am only half way through so I can't be too sure about how differently or similarly the story will unfold.

Every day I have been reading the book, on the bus home or on my bed before I sleep.
Although some words I have no idea how to pronounce but aga aga can understand the meeting, in fact I'm quite impressed by my actual standard of Mandarin HEHEHEHE.

But anyway, I think I have been immersing myself quite seriously in 九把刀's youth and every day I've have just been extremely touched by his story and his sharing. I have never read a book quite like this before, a very heartfelt and sincere sharing from a very personal level. This makes me go beyond merely enjoying the story but also respecting the author himself and feeling very thankful to him for sharing his thoughts and feelings with readers.

RESPECT.
And I think I will have a soft spot for 九把刀 from now on. (: