Sunday, March 04, 2012

And so it has been a jam-packed, exciting and fulfilling break week.
Some highlights were definitely the handball matches at NTU, Waikiki, my Visa internship interview and acceptance and my exchange.

I was given the offer to FH Joanneum (my 3rd choice but my only early application) in Graz, Austria.
The mother silly thing is I accidentally put some stupid rule on the wrong folder (my CAT folder which I deleted soon after last term) and my exchange emails were going there without my knowledge.
My com was also sent to CIT to be repaired so I have been using SMU live so I obviously had no fucking clue about my offer to FH Joanneum.

Until randomly on a Thursday night at 1am (Friday morning)I had a gut feeling about checking my microsoft outlook decided to just turn on my old com which I got back from CIT not long ago.
AND THE EMAIL WAS REALLY THERE OMG.

Panicked, was on the brink of tears, sent some really panicky email to OIR and could barely get any sleep cause I so wanted to hurry contact someone from OIR to explain.
Went down to OIR on friday to explain and they might be giving me a second chance.

Sometimes I think some things are really fated, it was fated for me to get FH Joanneum and yet for me to not see the email and miss the deadline but yet see it later on so that I could do something about it if not I wouldn't even have known that they took my lack of response as a rejection and automatic withdrawal from the entire exchange application.

And of course, I am the only SMU student that applied in the 1st round again.
WTF MAN.
EVERY TERM SO MANY PEOPLE GO ROTTERDAM AND GRAZ WHY EVERY TIME I APPLY I'M ALWAYS THE ONLY ONE.
God, you sure have a way of doing things.
But I will take on that challenge. (:

Just sent in an email to OIR to confirm that I wish to accept FH Joanneum (cause I was given a choice to think over the weekend whether I wanted FH Joanneum or forego it and try for my other 4 choices which are quite unlikely).

Will see whats the response from OIR, really hope they understand that I truly didn't see the email and would give me a second chance!!