Tuesday, March 20, 2012

I have been missing out on this gem of a band all these years.
Our paths have finally converged <3

Toe performed at Mosaic Festival 2012, I unfortunately did not have the privilege of coming across their music before that.
Only happened to see their performance videos uploaded onto Youtube by someone whom I subscribed to.



As you all can probably tell, I am such a huge sucker for Japanese music (not the creepy kind with 48 girls performing on stage at the same time) but more of the 'rock' genre.
Not sure if I am right but I just get the feeling that the Japanese have been well exposed to American/British rock/band music early and the influence in their music is a lot stronger as compared to bands from the other Asian countries.
Or maybe I just haven't been venturing much into other Asian music scenes.