Saturday, March 17, 2012

Sayonara Itsuka (2010)

'When you die, would you think of the one who loved you or the one you loved.'

Sometimes life just doesn't work out the way you want it and you live with the consequence of your decisions every day.
Live with the regret and always yearning for happiness which you may have already missed.
I don't want that to happen to me, I don't want to settle and regret for the rest of my life.
Which is why I think I will always be looking and searching but would I ever successfully find.

I have a shitload of work to do but yes I am watching a movie on Funshion AGAIN...

SIGH.
Nevermind I shall like work reallyyyyyyyy hard tomorrow and finish all my work HAHAHA.
And Sayonara Itsuka has my favourite Nishijima Hidetoshi (the whole cast is like above 35 years old HAHA) and the theme song is my Mika Nakashima, HOW CAN I NOT WATCH.