Friday, April 07, 2006

hellos (:


like whatever lah.
i woke up from my comfy nap at about 7+, then i looked around and it was all dark so i thought it was like 5+ in the morning :x
i also dont know why i thought that, must be cause i had this school-based dream during my nap (:
then suddenly my phone rang and it was my dentist reminding me i had dental tmr.
and i seriously thought that they called me early in the morning and i was so impressed.
but then i turned on the lights and checked my clock ):


anyways.
today was damn suey lah ok.
amath test was so grr.
lost 2 marks due to carelessness.
2 marks from reading the question wrongly.
2 marks from stoning during the test.
then i spilled meepok soup + some form of liquid in the apple crumble that michelle lai gave me on my uniform
but anyways,
thanks michelle lai!
you baked it until like damn nice ok :D
when i was home, i dont know what the hell i was doing but i banged my head against the bathroom wall.


and i've been eating dinner since like 8pm, and its like 9+ now.
i'm just rotting in front of the tv with my dinner (:


and i still cant decide whethe i shld go for tmr's kbox top 20 campus superstar thing.
most of the people who want to go cant go ):
and i have dental in the afternoon and i dont know if i can chiong there fast enough.
i heard fans are gonna start queueing up like damn freaking early so that there can be the 300 people that are admitted into the place.
how how?
):


okies byebye! (: