Thursday, April 13, 2006

yups hellos (:
ADDED:
ahhhh yes (:
hollaback crew finals on sat!
sc people are supposed to wear yellow/green but i dont have!
so tell me!
WHAT ARE YOU ALL GOING TO WEAR? :D
shld i wear
shirt
top
pants
skirt
heels
flats
handbag
AHHH.
ok help pls :D
or anyone has a NICE yellow/green top to lend meeee? (:


missed napfa gold cos of 1cm of sit and reach.
oh wells.
at least i like improved my sit and reach by like TEN WHOLE CM (:
and i actually managed to touch my toes today, once.
but better once than never right? (:


and i got A for IPU! (:
but it was like cheating lor.
teachers so slack, whole of sc was like cheating.
but my first few pull-ups were REAL ONE LOR!
those that you really pull your chin above the bar (:


and i'm damn disappointed by my sit ups lah.
cos i was like laughing throughout the sit-ups.
waste time ):
and i actually did more than 30, but during my last 2 sit ups my elbows didnt touch my knee.
so i missed A by 1 sit up.
):


shuttle run is like my only dependable A ok.
and turns out that new johari bio teacher is nice as other people say he is (:


and yes,
THANKS SO EVERYONE THAT WAS THERE FOR ME AND ENCOURAGED ME.
thanks so much (:
appreciate it!
:D

anyways.
we did the whole teacher survey thing during CE.
i was damn professional ok, i just gave all the disagrees to whoever i thought was bad (:
and denise leong and i gave ms tan ALL THE STRONGLY AGREES.
and we said that she rocks (:
then like we finished it so fast that denise leong and i were just slacking.
you can see the evidence on her blog and mine pls.
we had so much time to spare i even online shopped (:

okies byebye (: