Saturday, April 29, 2006

hellos (:


yay today is a good day!
i got a new handphone.
ok lah the handphone is nothing great at all, but heck.
its NEW.
NO SCRATCHES.
YAY! (:
yups and i got a new line and changed my number!
its 81028581 hor :D


AND
i got a new pencil case!
cos like i lost my WHOLE BLOODY PENCIL CASE, with like all my pens inside.
and i still dont know where it went!
i most likely dropped it in pepper lunch when i went with yihui on thurs ):
stupid shit.
all my $$$$, GONEEEEEEEEE ):
so anyways,
my last fav transparent one, which was actually some toiletries bag THING, was torn apart during some peer support game ):
then the laopokk sec1 purple one that i dug out was the one that i lost.
so now i've found a new replacement!
this REALLY PRETTY BAG FROM BODY SHOP (:
it was used as part of some packaging but heck lah its now my pencil case (:


but i'm really scared that i'll lose allllllllllllll my pens again.
so i'm like damn scared to buy markers now.
i just spent like $13 on just COMPULSORY stationery so can you imagine how ex it would be to buy SOME MORE MARKERS! ):
so if you all want, give me free markers also can (:


went for choir concert ystd with nat and michelle lai (:
not bad!
the concert was really interesting :D


went for lunch with joan tay and qian after school.
then i chionged home to bathe and change and chiong to city hall mrt.
i ran SO MUCH IN MY HEELS ystd, my feet hurt like shit.
my last right toe is like dying.
i swear the skin could have DROPPED OUT.
then i have blisters everywhere.
sucks ):


and guess what.
4pr has 26 CONFIRMED HAPPY NOTES and many more that are still being confirmed.
HURHURHURHURHUR.
2nd term clasp is ours! :x
we rock lah (:


okies byebye! (: