Tuesday, April 18, 2006

hellos (:

this is a TEST.
i swear.
some people up there are trying to push my limits.
can you all like stop trying to disfigure me further.
i feel so suey lah pls.
why me.


anyways,
went to eat at far east with joan tay ystd (:
stupid woman didnt find me in class fast enough so i went for laopokk library already.
so i had to pon halfway and say i got stomach ache :x


went to study with michelle lai today.
it was raining like crazy like ystd lah ):
we went from coro to serene.
from island creamery to macs to island creamery and back to coro.
we finally settled at kap (:
and we STUDIEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD all the way till 7+ (:
and i finally got a chance to sit at the comfy cushiony seats at the side of the ground floor (:


and i like bus 77 (:

and my mum just went 'you walk down the stairs like an elephant'
wah biang.
now im NOT GENTLE ENOUGH.
):


okies byebye! (: