Sunday, May 21, 2006

hellos :D


it sucks to be sick.
i bet i sound like A MAN.
sucks lah ):
and i've been coughing so much my stomach hurts lah.
):


open house was not bad lah (:
REALLYREALLYREALLY fun in the beginning.
and the haunted house was not scary for me cos
1)all the stuff happened to zoe
2)we totally squeezed out all the info about the haunted house from kaeting before we went in.
3)i was totally covering my eyes and just grabbing onto zoe lah.


and i spent $20+
i have this feeling i regret buying my strawbag.
BUT ONE THING I DONT REGRET IS, THE CHOCOLATE AND CHEESE FONDUE.
ohhhhhhhhh gosh i almost died when i had the chocolate fondue.
damn nice (:
the cheese fondue was nice too, abit too watery but it was delicious :D


and qian was so lovely and chionged back to school after she actually left for tuition and lent me dirty dancing 2 and the da vinci code book!
THANK YOU QIAN :D
YAY
dirty dancing 2 was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO nice.
it was fantastic.
so much better than like take the lead.
and the dancing was great even though they werent real dancers.
and i love her hair :D


okies byebye!
NO SCHOOL TMR AND TMR THE TMR (: