Tuesday, May 23, 2006

what a day.
3rd post.
its glad to know that im ending off today on a happy note.
the convos with yihui and jiwei helped alot (:
made me happy and non like weird feeling.
i'm still listening to the cranberris (:
great album :D


watched abc dj on channel 5.
the show wasnt that bad after all.
<3 the striped tie.
so hot.
and my mum even got me twister fries today (:
and i watched the repeat of this wk's sg idol episode and died laughing again, ESP at the true to my heart and the light escaping a pinhole thing.
HAHA.
it's nice to laugh like crazy again today.


and so i'll continue my practice for chinese Os while i listen to the cranberries (:
then i'll go read some da vinci code before i sleep.
i <3 the book, and now i bloody wanna see the movie no matter what the critics say.
i even read the book while listening to the cranberries till 2am this morning, I SACRIFICED MY SLEEP FOR YOU DAN BROWN.
but i dont regret it, the book was so exciting (:


out out out delilah
and you're out of my head.
(:


okies byebye! (:
what a roller coaster ride.