Tuesday, May 02, 2006

hellos (:


i've thought of a new way of cheering myself up.
turns out may isnt any better than april.
the days still suck.
so everytime i wake up in the morning and feel that the day's gonna suck.
i dump all my stuff from my haversack school bag to my nice sling one.
carrying a nice bag makes me feel better (:


and today during english.
tina neoh was passing around the packets of sweets and i took FIVE.
YAY (:
free sweets.
and i took as many diff colours as i could.
i took purple, 2 pink, orange, green.
i reached in the bag and picked out one with TWO PINK BEARS STUCK TOGETHER.
so i quickly shoved it in my mouth before tina neoh could realise i took like 2 at one shot (:


and i realised that i like taking the bus home from the bukit timah way instead of the choa chu kang way.
cck way is like SO GLOOMY LAH.
and even though i have to take a total of 3 diff buses to get home by the bukit timah way, i like it more :D


anddddd.
i'm really in need of a new brain.
you know.
i realised that i like shopping and yet i'm so stingy with my money.
everytime i see something i wish to buy, i'll PONDER AND PONDER AND PONDER and keep asking around whether i should buy it, and most of the time i end up not buying it ):
i'm currently deciding whether to buy this top and necklace or not.
stupid shit ):


one day i'll tell you all the story about how i've spent so much money recently[which is like all the time] and how i should be restrict my spending.
but there are so many things i urgently need.
- necklaces
- graphic tees [no more spags and more colour! hooray!]
- light jeans
- flats
- haircut
- plain skirts
- my name is kim sam soon vcd and soundtrack


and i just spent $25 dollars on my new pens for my new pencil case.
stupid shit right.
2 blue pens
1 green pen
1 ruler
correct liquid
1 eraser
1 pencil
6 markers
= $25
WTH IS THIS.
DAYLIGHT ROBBERY.
):


spending of the korean drama 'my name is kim sam soon'
OH MAN I LOVE IT.
it's like my fav korean drama of all times!
i watched the whole thing a few mths back on cable already.
but i recently started watching it again and i LOVEEEEEEEEE IT.
LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT <3
so sweet (:
WATCH IT! :D
can go youtube and watch also (:
the female lead is like 17+ lah.
then she purposely put on the weight for the show
but she was damn pretty when she was slim.
and the male lead is like 18+
WAHHHHHHHH.
:D


okies i'm off to show, watch my korean show, talk to yh, download illegal music and do my barker amath shit!
byebye :D