Tuesday, May 16, 2006

hellos (:


yes. i have no more bloody face left lah.
amath tuition- ruined
physics tuition- destroyed
MY OWN CLASS- KILLED


and its all denise leong's fault.
YOU HORRIBLE PARTNER.
I TOLD YOU MY SAD STORY AND YOU MADE IT SADDER ):


yes so like one day during emath.
denise leong suddenly turned her head towards a part of the floor near my chair and went 'eh!' and gave me some serious face.
and the first thought that came into my head was frog.
but frogs SHOULD NOT BE ON THE 3RD FLOOR.
so my 2nd thought was cockroach.
so i jumped out of my chair and i guess i exclaimed something?
oh gosh.
and turns out.
denise leong made all that reaction just cause my chair was squashing her ancient dirty cat keychain thing.


DENISE LEONGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG.
you owe me.
like a million.
):


and it sucks to be TALLLLLLLLLLLL and sitting in the middle of the class.
when you jump out of your seat, you can see people's heads turn back and stare so its damn freaking ass malu.
and it happened ystd, the day after my double tuition disaster.
):


and we saw mr jeow's wedding photo slideshow thing.
awwwwwww so sweeeeeeet.
everyone thought it was really nice :D


yes ok.
and so you think you can dance ystd was lovely :D
go disco!
and kamillah has a flabby belly.
hur. :X
and desperate housewives was just hot.
yay (:


okies byebye :D