Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Alain Migliaccio, Zidane's agent, told BBC "[Zinedine] told me Materazzi said something very serious to him but he wouldn't tell me what". In response to news reports that he had called Zidane a "dirty terrorist" or "son of a terrorist whore", Materazzi stated: "It is absolutely not true, I did not call him a terrorist. I'm ignorant. I don't even know what the word means.

HAHAHHAHA.
you know what.
who cares about materazzi provoking zidane.
he even said that he was not a cultured person and doesnt know what an islamist terrorist is.
now is like year 2006 already, i thought most people should have a complete education?
aiyo so poor thing.

and i never knew that the french arrive for their matches in SUITS.
that is damn nice.
and i miss my germany already, cause channel 27 is taken off because world cup's over.
:(

but anyways,
after the career talks today.
i'm going to be a
BANKER
:D:D