Sunday, July 23, 2006

HELLOS.
ok so its like I ALWAYS MALU MYSELF DURING PHYSICS TUITION.
jiaxin suddenly called me during tuition so i bluffed my tutor and said 'mr lim, can i please answer this important phone call?'
and he let me, so i went outside to answer - THINKING NO ONE COULD HEAR ME THEN.
BUT OH NOOOOOOOOO.
1)my voice too loud
2)the door is damn useless
3)the wall is made of shit material
THE WHOLE CLASS HEARD ME ALTHOUGH I WAS OUTSIDE.
i was like talking about movies and saturdays and NON-IMPORTANT THINGS.
it was damn malu when i walked in cause i didnt know, then my friends told me.
and wah lao i no face please.
and not forgetting that time i CHOKED IN CLASS.
GOSHHHHHH.

AND GEOG MOCK IS TMR.
HAHAHAHHA.
yihui and i didnt study!
YIPEE.
but im the dumb one.
GOSH OK IM JUST GOING TO CRAM ALL THE SHIT TMR. :D

i know this is real random.
BUT I LOVE MY MUM.
SHE'S ADORABLE.
just like mrs tan.
just older and fatter.
HAHAHHAHAA.
ok i love mummy (:

okies BYEBYEEEEEEEE :D
dont forget e-learning day is coming up on thurs!
HAHAHAHA. :D