Tuesday, January 08, 2008

argh i hate the geog test i have tmr
argh i hate the 13 math questions due tmr
argh i hate mass pe (2 rounds around the school and up the hill and tons of conditioning)
argh i hate being so tired in school (i have not listened to a singleeeee thing during all the physics and econs lectures)
argh i hate my life *slash wrist slash wrist*

HAHAHA KIDDINGGGGGGG
im not not emo kid material please HUR

well anyway life has been mundane and bovine (wow i love tet)

sunday
tuition
2 hr break- lunch with denisleong and qian
turns out deniseleong and her friends knows who lee dong hae is (the cutest guy on earth) and omg i went nuts HAHAHAH YAY TONS OF PEOPLE LOVE HIM
tuition again, this time its math (TOTALLY ZONED OUT)
WENT HOME?!?!
but yay my parents fetched me home cause i was carrying so much shit

monday
training
omgomgomgomg i think i died?!
4 hours in school, suicides, pitch training at police academy then 6 rounds around this 500m path and we had to complete each round by 3 mins but we all came back around 2mins.
i swear i was so damnnnnnnn tired
and we walked all the way back to school oh my shit
i bet i stinked like shit HUR HUR
took a bus home and reached home at like 9 or something?
but i still youtubed HUR HUR HUR

today
mass pe oh my freaking shit
i was dyingggggggggg at the hill
and after the conditioning my whole body ached
seriously i cant even walked properly
i ran a total of 6km during training and mass pe
i was so damn hungry after that HAHAHA
so i gained back all the calories i supposedly lost during mass pe
and omg i went home after school WHAT THE HELL
why is everyone so hardworking/dont want to go out
i will DIEEEEEEEEEE if i dont go out soon.
suckers stop mugging so early!

but seriously i suck
i have a geog test and my math tutorial is due tmr (i usually wont give a shit but mr foo is sooooooooo nice, ill do it for his sake) and i havent done it
and geog is not bloody going into my head
but its not like ive read much, like 4 pages?
i have like 3 full chapters to study ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
and tmr is like pretty hardcore and dry :(
PLEASE I CANT AFFORD TO KEEP SLEEPING DURING CLASSES

and ok we intend to go check out finale night tmr, i hope we actually end up doing that.
CAUSE I NEED SOME EXCITEMENT IN MY LIFE RIGHT NOW.

ok im really sad so im going to continue youtubeing and attempt to stuff geog hydrological facts in my head
and omg my dad just cooked me a big bowl of noodles, sausages and vegetables.
HUGE SUPPER AT 11PM OH MY GOG NO I NEED TO LOSE WEIGHT NOT GAIN WEIGHT DIEEEEEEEEEE :(
BYE