Wednesday, January 23, 2008

school has been tiringggggggggg
monday run tuesday run wednesday run thursday run friday run
and throw in the push ups, grandstands, crunches, leg raises, back raises, starjumps etc

sunday

physics tuition
deniseleong and i both had sore throat and lost our voices HAHA
lunch with deniseleong and shun yee
central at taka
accompanied them at centrepoint till 3pm
math tuition ARGH
i didnt sleep at all yay yay yay







monday

training
sigh yes i was very disappointed by my performance
cabbed home
i was so tired after i bathed that i just like went to sleep after squeezing in abit of youtubeing
totally didnt study for my econs test the next day argh

tuesday


hardcore cramming during econs lecture (that was like totally useless)
thank goodness for the hints we got right before the test so i could memorise the points just before i sat for the test oh yay
but it was a really draining day with mass pe and lessons all the way up to 4
the 3 consecutive tutorials from 1-4 KILLED ME
the only reason why i was awake during econs was because i had a test to do

met leon gim after school at amk hub
went to watch a movie- vanished
its a really bad jap horror movie
with the typical, over-used and no longer OH MY GOD I NEVER SAW THAT COMING plot where by the guy turns out to be the killer in the end and not a ghost
yes its very ^(&^&%&$%&$%

but i swear the main lead was SO DAMN HOT
we were just starring at him oh yea
ken miyake HUR HUR HUR
turns out he's in some famous but old jap band called v6
the only impression i had of them last time was one of their members acted as ultraman so i was like MAJORLY turned off HAHA
ANYWAY, it was a really entertaining show (bloody hilarious) but not scary
body 19 is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy scarier, you've got to watch it!

went to j8 after that and had desert at macs (budget style, i like)
i freaking hate the macs hot fudge sundae :(
i thought i would give it a shot since ive been refusing to eat it for the past like 10 years and oh shit i regretted it so much
i was like scooping out the hot fudge?! HUR HUR

slacked at the playground, i like
climbing up and down and sliding down weird shaped slides are one of my favouritest things to do
hanged around and enjoyed each other's company till like 10+ then took a train back
it was SUPER crowded oh my shit i hate the red line :(

I MISS YOU LEON GIM, I HOPE YOU'RE READING THIS
TAKE CARE <3<3

wedneday/today

the best thing that happened to me today was sleeping during math lecture
i was SO DAMN TIRED after geog tutorial and i even contemplated ponning math lecture just to sleep in class
i was like sitting at the first 5 rows in front of my teacher and i like wore my jacket and just put my head down on the table and slept and yet she didnt seem to notice me!
or at least she didnt wake me up or call me aside after lecture
SHIOK
sleeping in lecture for like a full half an hour is THE BEST

training
im REALLY disappointed in my performance arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
the only good thing that happened was probably running around the police academy track, cause i think my fitness level during that run was unusually quite high
took a bus home and slept HAHA
turns out i met my mum on the bus but i didnt notice her till like damn long later?!
she was like just trying to catch my attention with some sort of intense stare but i totally didnt even realise she was on the bus HAHAHAHA

sigh and ive got math and geog tutorial to finish tonight but i think im only going to do math cause mr foo makes me want to do my work if not i feel damn bad while geog is just blah
but i feel like sleepingggggggggg
and im watching a really cute jap movie while eating dinner :x

sigh and tmr ive got one last mass pe before we go back to the one games pe and one physical training pe that we usually have
and they said they will push us for this last mass pe so omg i bet im in for a tough time tmr :(