Saturday, February 02, 2008

HARLO

wow a week just flew by since i last blogged

got my phone confiscated on tues argh
playing pokemon on my phone during gp :x
MY CHARMANDERRRRRRRRRRRRRR :(
but seriously lah why the hell did rani pass the phone to michael tan

met jiwei, sujun and jiaxin for dinner on wed after training (:
cabbed down from the police academy lah, 8 BUCKS YOU KNOW OUCH :(
but it's always enjoyable meeting them

friendly yesterday against pj
YAY WE WONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN <3<3
i played so damn badly during the first half, thanks coach for giving me a chance to continue playing during second half
i believe my performance was better but ill definitely work harder
im so proud of our team cause you can really tell that the rest are getting fitter and more skilled :D
and omg thanks hari for lending me socks and valerie lending me her shinpads :D
and big thank you omg i love you to qian for waiting for me till like 8 and coming to ccab hockey pitch to look for me

dinner at serene with qian after that + island creamery
met camille lauren nureen and weilin (:

chingay briefing again today
breakfast at toast box with fiona and teresa (:
lunch at s11 (i absolutely love s11 food lahhhh) with guan min shijing teresa yangyang kenneth lian kai
went with guan min to buy shoes then came home
wanted to take a nap but it's getting too close to dinner time :(

tuition tmr then family dinner oh yea