Thursday, February 07, 2008

this cny ive been,

1) eating A HELL ALOT

man i swear i stuffed so much food down my stomach today
this year's cny definitely bags the prize for cny-where-i-ate-the-most
gosh all the steamboats, kong ba baos, popiahs, new year goodies, packet sugar drinks and full meals at relatives' places

2) playing pokemon on my phone

today i went to alot of those relatives' places where there is no one near my age at all so i just sit there in the living room amongst all the adults and play my pokemon
im diligently training my charmeleon, pidgetto, butterfree and pikachu! :D

3) watching LIAR GAME

its a psychological thriller jap drama with a littleeeeeeeeeee bit of romance (my favourite)
if you want to watch a smart show that involves your brain while you attempt to solve the puzzles and mysteries in the show, you will love this (:
and if you're a guy, the actress is really pretty
and if you're a girl, you get to see the actor topless and experience his cool bad ass attitude
LIKE WOW YAY :D

my mum had people over at night and once again, no one of my age so i was in my room spamming my show :D

pity i didnt get to gamble today :(
but i hope i get to do so at zhao loong's house on sat!

GONG XI FA CAI EVERYONE :D:D:D:D