Monday, February 25, 2008

its not always rainbows and butterflies

not everybody can be happy everyday.
and today i let myself get emotional againnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.
sigh hari is right, i get affected very easily.
but thats cause the people around me are important and what they say/do matter to me.
if not why would i give a shit.

just a bad bad day.
just hope tmr will be better.
i promise to step into school feeling happy (:

came home after school.
took a detour to buy bubble tea then walked home down my favourite path.
it was an attempt to make me feel better (:
and yes i did feel better, but more credit is given to that somebody who made me feel better (thank you love (:)
i actually wanted to sleep it off but i ended up youtubeing HAHA
seriously youtubeing is better, if not i wont even be awake right now.
started to study geog whle watching videos, (at least its a start)

im not going to think so much.
dontttttttttt let little things affect you, especially when people dont realise that they've hurt you.
pleasepleasepleaseplease give me strength.

after all cts are in a week.
i shall survive the week with ft island songs (i just downloaded somemore today HUR HUR) and studying (I CAN DO ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT)

and on a random note, just to make me feel a little happier

i found a video of ft island playing hysteria by muse.
and choi jonghun played matt's guitar part, AH YOU CAN BE MY MATT REPLACEMENT ANYTIME.
and his favourite song is muse's starlight.
somebody catch me im going to faint.
this feels good even if people may think its pointless and dumb but just let me be the stupid pointless cheapthrill fangirl i am as long as it makes me smile that little bit more (: