Monday, June 02, 2008

fated to love you
music bank
kate nash
snacks
economics
decisions

SIGH MY BRAIN IS OVERLOADED AND I CANNOT CONCENTRATE

i shall take a break, fated to love you!
(its a very nice taiwan show HUR HUR)

edit/

HAHA i was so bored i whipped out my camera and started taking random amateur shots of the view from my house's windows, my teddy bear and my balcony HUR
i just feel that today is such a beautiful day.
the sun is bright and shining and the trees are all lush and especially green.
well obviously it means that its bloody hot, but im indoors feeling cooling (:








and leon gim ill miss you :(
im very sad we cant meet at all this holidays :(
take care!

edit edit/

i was just reading some of my old entries from sec4 HAHAHA
the way i blogged was hilarious and gosh all the nonsense i talked about.
but reading about all the stuff i did in secondary school brought back such lovely memories.
brings a smile onto my face <3<3<3

JOAN TAY I MISS YOU SO MUCH AND I CANNOT WAIT TILL YOU COME BACK IN A FEW WEEKS :D:D:D:D