Friday, June 13, 2008

talk about TOTALLY NOT FEELING LIKE STUDYING AT ALLLLLLLLLLLL
i wasted the whole day, trying to shove bits of quantum physics information in my head while watching dramas
i watched like a few episodes from 5 different dramas
OH MY GOD
im just killing my grades, totally slaughtering them left right center

woke up feeling real grumpy cause i WANTED to sleep more and wake up late, yet my body decided on its own to wake up at like 11+
so this horrible lazy heck about mid years feeling carried on through the afternoon so i skipped lunch and just spammed dramas
went out with my family for dinner then came home to watch more shows till the germany game

and germany lost to croatia 2-1 so that doesnt make me feel any better!
but yea they deserved it lah, played like shit :(
at least podolski's power goal was AWESOME
but wth is wrong with the referee, flashed like 6 cards?!
and FLASHED MY SCHWEINTEIGER A RED FOR PUSHING A GUY WHO TACKLED HIM FROM BEHIND
i mean yea definitely that's a foal but its usually a yellow!
schweinteiger is a really good player :(
and the superficiality in me cant help but be annoyed by the ugly croatia jerseys and their weird faces, but ok im just being bias HAHA

hockey study outing tmr at novena fell through so tmr will be studying at home for me again
UH OH.
I BETTER STUDY THIS TIME.
and i dont feel like going out tmr either :/
after all ill be sleeping late because of soccer, I BETTER WAKE UP AT LIKE 2 TMR.
if not i wont feel satisfied HAHA
i need to start locking myself up at home and mug hard like everyone else instead of always feeling like going out hur

and i dont like wordy entries, so here's a nice picture i have in my computer HAHA