Monday, June 09, 2008

konichiwaaaa
ive been slacking my days away, oh what am i doing.

sat
i personally dislike saturdays.
cause i have math tuition from 530-730 so i usually leave the day empty.
and how i hate spending my days at home, its just always so boring and i never study cause i end up using the computer.

sun
physics tuition in the morning
went to yihui's place to study
swings, playground, 0.5m pool, poolside tables, boredom, ipod videos, drizzle, great world city coffee bean, damn oishi cheesecake ohmygodddd
i love youuuuuuu <3
always there to listen to me and laugh at me/with me HAHA

parents fetched me and we went out for dinner
I COULD NOT STUDY AT ALL WHEN I REACHED HOME
sigh sigh sigh
i really cannot study at home, i just use the computer.
i cant stand the thought of sitting in my room alone and reading my notes in silence.

qian told me about this tvants thing and we were all geared up for our 2.45am germany vs poland euro match (:
but oh gosh i fell asleep at like 2 plus and woke up an hour later.
then qian and i struggled with the stupid tvants thing and realised it was a total flop
luckily guan min told me about this sopcast thing but qian still struggled that one so she went to sleep after the first half (germany already scored one during the first half so i guess she could rest in peace HAHA)
but as a loyal supporter of germany, i stayed up till like 5am to watch the match!
wah omg i miss that feeling where my heart beats so fast and im so worried for germany HAHA
but yea they won 2-0 :D:D:D:D:D:D

but somehow i couldnt sleep at all for like the next hour :(
oh gosh i think the sleeping problems i got a couple of days ago are coming back sighhhh
and i woke up at like 1 plus, 6 hours of sleep? ;(

and for the past few hours all ive been doing is slowly munching my lunch and watching puzzle 2008
suddenly like 5 episodes were uploaded so ive been watching it :x

well at least recently ive found a new distraction to brighten up my dull days, a korean band called shinee HUR HUR HUR.

i like jonghyun, the blue polo guy :D

I NEED TO BE MORE INDEPENDENT.
S T U D Y