Monday, August 17, 2009

first day of school was... tiring HAHA.

wah lao lesson from 8.30 to 11.45 then lesson from 3.30 to 6.45 plus i slept for like 4 hours so i was DAMN SLEEPY HAHAHA.
but i think my profs are very nice and funny so im happy with my monday classes :D

had dinner at pasta mania and bought all my books today, OH MY HOLY SHIT.
FREAKING FREAKING HEAVY.
ITS THE HEAVIEST CRAP IVE EVER CARRIED HOME.
stuffed my 5 fat books + my file into 2 flimsy plastic bags and lugged them home sigh it was really quite bad.
my fingers feel very raw HAHA.

and omg i feel damn studious im reading through my financial accounting now!! :DDDDD
reading through chap 1 cause i had not even bought the book yet and neither did i bring my laptop so i was just sitting there and absorbing info using brain power (which is how failure)

yay omg this is quite a good start to uni life!
of MGMT and FA woohoo :D
luckily today twc was slack and interesting + no homework yayyyyyyy.
intro stats and management comm tmr also like nothing so yayyyyyyyy dont have to do anything.

can go play my hard boiled eggs on miniclip later HAHAHAHA LOVE THAT GAME.
just aim and throw eggs at enemies HAHA.