Wednesday, August 19, 2009

SIGHHHHH.
I AM GOING TO FAIL MY DRIVING.
just came back from my driving lesson.
first time driving at night.
first time i got a different instructor.
first time i was taught new instructions and procedures i never heard before from my previous instructor.
OH MY GOD.
first time went into BBDC circuit.
turn wrong lane, knock down pole while doing the ram SHIT and my SAI parking die die die.

on another note, however not a happier one, i learnt that it was impossible to bring your laptop PLUS books to school because you will just break your arm seriously.
freaking heavy man :(
so now books shall be kept at home FOREVER (ok maybe not) while i only bring my laptop to school :D

today i experienced my 5th and last mod for the term: business goverment and society (bgs)
loved it!
my prof is awesome yay for nice profs and the content is interesting lah though it reminds me of human geog.
but we were thrown into project mode real fast, ive got a debate to prepare for next week ahhhhh.
i shall have my first taste of project work reallllllllll soon.

then rushedddddddd home for driving, gobbled down char siew sio ba rice and rusheddddd back to gombak mrt for driving :(
and wah lao first time having 2 hr lesson too, SIAN.

yesterday had intro stats and management comm.
love my intro stats prof he teaches intro stats so clearly and tries to make it interesting (:
management comm made me freaking nervous cause im so bad at oral presentation really but i know its going to be a useful course (:

then met yihui to go funan for some fooddddddd and check out laptop sleeves.
proceeded to lug all our crap and attempt to find sim lim square on foot.
dropped by bras basar popular where i decided to just buy their damn laptop sleeve, for 12.90 only i must add!!
and in a very in-your-face colour, a mix between neon pink and red HAHAHAHA.
but thats going to help me identify my laptop and spot it if i dropped it somewhere.
by then it was 7 and popular was closing and we rushed back to funan to get yihui's damn laptop sleeve.
JUST IN TIME before the store closed woohoo.
then slacked at macs for mcflurries (the oreo and cornetto one) and htht till 9 plus <3
TOOK THE TRAIN HOME ARGH, WHAT PAIN MY FOREARMS HAVE BEEN EXPERIENCING DURING THE PAST DAYS.

but alas, wednesdays are my fridays and tmr no school!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
shall be meeting qian, opy and joan tay before meeting the class <3<3<3

adios!