Sunday, August 23, 2009

sian driving this afternoon again.
i swear my instructor hates me.
im so freaking hopeless at the circuit.
i dont even feel like showing my face anymore for lessons or even taking the damn test :(

on a happier note, met up with the class yesterday!
miss our tong xiao mahjong so much!
and of course i miss my whole class in general, its so damn comfortable with them and i feel like i dont have to worry a shit about anything else.
went down to jin dao's house after my handball clinic which was quite fun i think im going to join handball HAHA.
so more than 12 hours of mahjong + delicious home-cooked dinner kindly provided by jin dao's family + xbox + wii was very enjoyable :DDDDDDDDDDDD
left at like 6 plus in the morning and cabbed home.
walking along the quiet misty road at some part of serangoon in the nice cool weather gave me a strange sort of peace, loved it man!
although the super bloody loud bullfrogs in the longkang opposite the road grossed me out so bad.


sian now i feel so demoralised i dont even feel like doing no shit.
but ive got financial accounting homework due tmr to dooooooooo :(
just feel like lying on my bed and rotttttttt while spamming videos that im not going to really absorb.

well goodbye!
and i dont know why but i really like this picture :/