Monday, June 13, 2011

Ello.
Ok I realised I am always too damn lazy to type properly so from now onwards, I shall type with proper capital letters.
I realised while having done report after report in SMU that I am not entirely sure when do I use capital letters.
BIG UH OH.

So yes, this is the start of a new good habit.

Been just living life one day at a time.
Concentrating on work during the weekdays and then concentrating on enjoying during the weekends.
Clocking way too little sleep for my liking but I like to feel like I am utilising my time to the fullest (:

And now just for gushing:

Impossible project.
HQ in Austria, factory in Netherlands.
Saved the last Polaroid production plant and sells awesome Polaroid cameras and newly created Polaroid films online.
opened a project space in Tokyo, Japan.

I WANTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.
SO BEAUTIFULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
More reason to <3 Tokyo.