Sunday, June 26, 2011

Right.
Whenever I get so affected and I just want to get things off my chest, I forget whatever else I said before and did not even use my capital letters.
Very often I find myself always forgetting the little promises I make to myself.

I injured my arms during training.
Fucking stupid really.
I wanted to challenge myself and push myself, properly doing the whole routine with Kailing and in the end, I strained my arms.
Thought it was no big deal and went for training again on Saturday.
Over-exerted and now it's just fucking painful.
Never felt such pain in my arms, ever.
Can't brush my teeth proper, can't even take off my shirt without it hurting like fuck and can't even eat properly.
CAN'T EVEN EAT PROPERLY, OH THE HORRORSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS :'(

*Michelle Lai, remember breakfast at Provence? I was in pain trying to put the damn Egg Toast in my mouth :(

But still, although it hurts like fuck and I can't stop saying fuck, I know i gave it my all.
I did every single step of the routine properly and without cheating.
I am proud of Kailing and myself for completing the routine with integrity and determination and now I just hope my body will stop being so damn weak and recover NAOZ.

In the time being, I will laze around the house, drink from a straw cause I can't even lift up a cup to my lips without cursing and read my book.
I just looked out my window and realised today is such a beautiful day, a perfect day to listen to The Cranberries.
One of those sunny days where the sky is a clear blue, the clouds are opaque, the trees are extra green, the wind is blowing my curtains and I am sipping on ice cold drink.

This reminds me of my secondary days, when there was a period nearing exams where I would go home every day, pop in The Cranberries into my cd player and take a nap in my school uniform.
Lazy habits are the best habits imo.

And today I felt like a little kid again, my parents had to take care of me, check on me and bring me to the sensei. I feel embarassed but nonetheless still very grateful. <3