Sunday, June 26, 2011

Life is strange.
Sometimes you find yourself in situations and environments that you never ever expected yourself to be in.
Nothing is as unpredictable as life.

And so, now I find myself shortlisted for the National HR Scholarship with CapitaLand.
Interview next Friday and I don't know what to expect.
Never applied for a scholarship before nor have I been to a scholarship interview, I am sure it'll be different from a normal internship interview.
I have already failed one internship interview so this is nerve-wrecking stuff for me right now.
My grades are also not fantastic, my track record is not fantastic, I am not fantastic and I don't know how am I going to get the scholarship but I will give it my best shot and we will see how it goes.

I will leave it to the hands of fate like I always do.
I wanted to apply as an attempt to find a direction for me to head towards from this point forward.
So if I get it, that would be a big help but if I don't, at least I tried to do something about my life (:

And back to Hana and Alice.
I randomly felt like watching it today.
It's a queer Japanese movie I remember seeing when I was in secondary school, barely remember much of it and I only recall feeling like this was such a weird dreamy movie but hey years later, it suddenly pops out in my memory and I felt like watching it again.