Monday, February 06, 2012

All my friends who have sat in my car over the past few months would realise that I have been listening to Chinese music channels.
Main reason is because I am currently addicted to singing karaoke and suffering from withdrawal symptoms so I listen to Chinese music channels hoping that they will play a karaoke-worthy song and I will sing along in the comfort of my car. (:

Unfortunately I feel like the more I listen to Chinese music on the radio stations, I discover other nice songs which I would try to find on youtube. As I search for songs on youtube, I get linked to other songs on the related bar on the right and the whole thing just snowballs and I find myself liking more and more Chinese songs and the urge to go karaoke only INTENSIFIES! :O

So once again I have been searching through songs on youtube and I think I am in love. 林宥嘉's voice is the kind that grows on you only after a while and for someone who can sing 你快樂所以我快樂 (another song from my childhood <3) with such individual flavour makes me fall in love with his voice. Doesn't help that I like his shirt hehe.



Ok back to my stupid Business Processes project research arghhhhhh. *pulls hair* I didn't even go on exchange or whatever but I have been having trouble getting back into school mode this term and still in a super holiday mood SIGH. :(

GIRL YOU GOTTA BUCK UP!!