Tuesday, February 21, 2012



Kaseifu no mita was the best performing Japanese drama of 2011 and arguably one of the best dramas in history.
Averaged ratings of around 20% and ended with a record high of 40% during its finale (the last time ratings hit 40% was during Takuya Kimura's Beautiful Life)
It was the comeback drama of the original Japanese goddess (in my eyes) Matsushima Nanako and it falls under the 'Human drama' category of Japanese dramas.

Key issues it covers are deaths in the family, parental love and a little on shotgun weddings and how sometimes the couple are not prepared for marriage and children.
From episode 8 onwards you'll be crying every episode unless you're not human!!
Matsushima Nanako and the children's acting is FREAKING GOOD :'(

I kind of regret starting it cause I can't stop omg! <3
Ok back to my episode 10 hehehe and reading my damn Business Processes case :(