Sunday, February 19, 2012

I finally got my hands on the 星空 iphone case I've been eyeing but didn't get cause I'm stingy.
Went one whole round and in the end it came in the form of a belated birthday gift (thank you <3)

星空 is seriously my all time favourite movie.
I actually like the movie more than the illustration book.
Definitely the illustrations were extremely beautiful but even 几米 agrees that 星空 had great potential to be expanded into a movie and I think a great great job was done of it.



几米 mentioned in the video that 星空 is about qing chun's cui ruo and kuang ye.
All through the growth and development of a 13 year old female protagonist, a very very touching movie *cries*.
Perhaps more so for me because of the similaritiess I can identify such as the family background and being an only child.



And it has a very touching song by May Day, similarly named 星空 (: