Sunday, January 14, 2007

joke of the day

courtesy of qian.
you horny piece of shit!

prostitute A and prostitute B were in a cab.
prostitute A: i think i smell sperm.
prostitute B: oh sorry, i just burped.

HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAA.
wah lao i laughed like shit.
it's as good as the bear joke from deniseleong.
i'll remember these two for life.

how come teddy bears dont eat?
cause they are stuffed.

HHAHHAHAHAHA.
i remembered i laughed for damn long after i heard this.
like damn damn damn long.
my favourite deniseleong joke :D
or more like the only one i remember :x

anyway, met up with qian today.
FINALLY.
she is always booked by her og ok!
SHE'S HAVING A BLAST AT SA LAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
makes me so depressed when i hear all her sajc stories :(
and i also got to meet luang poh!
yesyes i met her so that i can pass her her dxo tickets.
that bloody woman is going clubbing.
TSK TSK.
i also dont know why she called me but i knew people who were selling so yea managed to buy for her (:

ate ALOT today.
crystal jade bakery- buo luo bao
din tai fung- spinach tossed with sesame, fried rice with pork chop, xiao long bao DUH and yam paste buns
coffee club- ice mocha vanilla
sakae sushi- 3 plates cause i was too bloody full already

there was sale like everywhereeeeeeeeee so we shopped and shopped and shopped.
didnt buy any clothes though :(
ALMOST bought a topshop skirt but i wasnt sure whether i should get it.
i've been eyeing it for damn long and when i went to topshop the other day and saw that it was discounted from $66 to $39 i was like OH MY GOD OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG.
but i didnt have enough money then and i wasnt sure whether i should get it.
cause it may be too short.
and no i dont dress like a slut hor.
but yea i think i'll check it out with my mum.
my mum is BLOODY WISE at shopping.
i never end up buying the wrong thing when i'm with her, and she has all the kaching anyway :D

i also tried on this DAMN NICE OMG I WANT IT vest from shaw topshop.
ah but price also very damn nice omg i DONT want it, $93.
so i had to put it away with a sad face :(

but i did buy a bag charm from accesorize.
i've been eyeing it for damn long too but too ex lah.
and when it was on like 70% discount and was only $4.17, [please dont ask me about the weird price] I IMMEDIATELY GRABBED IT MAN.
qian bought the same thing!
LOVERS BAG CHARM WHAT <3

and we also went to far east to hunt for ankle socks.
yes i have damn little ankle socks.
i was forced to wear purple ones to school cause my white/black ones were in the wash.
so we searched high and low in far east and managed to get nice simple ones for only $1.90 each
i just love good deals :D
then we immediately left far east cause that place was just damn packed, stuffy and draining.

yupyup so today was funfunfun!
and qian didnt pangseh me to meet her og who were in ps.
SEE!
PEOPLE'S OG EVERYDAY GO OUT AND WEEKENDS ALSO MEET LEH.
i am so envious.
:(

listening to: goodnight goodnight- hot hot heat
discovered hot hot heat quite a while back with their single 'middle of nowhere'
I BLOODY LOVE THAT SONG MAN :D
give them a try if you're into trying new things :D
bye!

oh yes and my voice got worse.
:(
its damn sick now.
but as yihui once told me 'low voice then sexy'
WOOHOO :D

edit:
i realised i missed out quite alot of what happened today.
so i shall just copy and paste from qian's blog.

qian's blog:
AND AND OMG!!! I SPOKE TO JOAN TAY!!! She called wy while we were in the topshop fitting room :))) Damn. I MISS YOU JOAN TAY!!! I LOVE YOU A LOT A LOT A LOT!!! I can't believe I missed seeing her online last night. Bleh. I can't wait for july even though it's ct week cos joan tay will be back from england, the land of hot guys, even though she says that there are no hot guys in concord.

I miss wy too. She was telling me about cj and how there was this infamous couple who like made out everywhere. Why? "Because their mouth not tired lor." HAHA! OMG. WANYIN IS THE BEST OKAY! She even calls the guys in her school 'WOMAN'!

The guys in my school are dead. I'm gonna learn from wy and start calling them woman :3D

But omg, I just realised that wy STILL thinks that I'm more bimbo than her.

Like NO LOR OKAY.

me:
yes yes joan tay called me!
and we were just talking to her in the topshop fitting room LOL.
and i like how qian features me in her entry AHHAHAHAH.
makes me feel so speeeeeeecial.
i miss you too qian! :D
and no dont believe her.
she's a bloody bimbo.
you BB! :D