Thursday, January 11, 2007

qian you pangseher.
HAHA YES SHE PANGSEHED ME TODAY LAH CAN.
but that gave me a chance to meet up with yihui cause i originally couldnt meet up with yihui cause i was going to meet qian.
but yes qian stop feeling bad!
it's ok lah :D
BUT I WANT TO MEET YOU ANOTHER TIME HOR.

anyway,
today i left my handphone in the car.
i have no idea how i did it lah.
i was holding it in one hand and the next thing i know is i cant find my phone while in school.
i was barely awake so my fingers must have let go of my phone while i was semi-conscious and blasting kasabian :(
so thank you veryyyyyyyy much to huishi and victoria for lending me their phones so many times so that i can contact my parents, and they drove to cj to pass me my phone (:

lessons have also started.
i'm actually really happy with my teachers and i really enjoy jc lectures (:
school ended at 3pm and chionged some HTC duties and rushed to orchard to meet yihui.

we totally just glued our butts to din tai feng.
ordered braised tofu with mushroom and minced meat, la mian with vegetable pork wantons and yam paste buns.
YUMYUMYUMYUMYUM <3
then we just talked alot of shit and drank like 10 cups of tea.

okok shit it's 11.18pm i better go sleep.
yes the woman that sleeps at 5am during the holidays is chionging off to bed now.
you have no idea how tired i can get while in jc.
today was already damn good already lah, but i still fell asleep at 9+ for a while then managed to get myself awake and come back online.

ok i need to be alert during tmr's volleyball tryouts.
wish me luck!
HAHAHAHA.
eh i really want to get in leh :(

ok bye! :D