Sunday, January 14, 2007

MUSE IN TWO DAYS.
OH MY GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.
i'm so excited excited excited!

and to explain the situation abit more, i shall quote from the conversation between yihui and me.

wanyin; [: you're something beautiful, a contradiction. says:
OH MY GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
wanyin; [: you're something beautiful, a contradiction. says:
MY MUM COLLECTED MY MUSE TICKET WITHOUT TELLING ME AND GAVE IT TO ME WHILE I WAS FREKAING OUT ABOUT NOT BEING ABLE TO GET IT
wanyin; [: you're something beautiful, a contradiction. says:
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
yihui says:
LOL
yihui says:
Don't you just love her?
wanyin; [: you're something beautiful, a contradiction. says:
YES I DO MUACK MUACK MUACK
yihui says:
I think your mum is damn cool lah
wanyin; [: you're something beautiful, a contradiction. says:
YEA MY MUM IS DAMN COOL MAN

yes everyone thinks my mum is damn nice and cool.
I LOVE YOU MUM <3

and my mum also supports me in buying the topshop skirt.
so i shall get it tomorrow.
YAHOOOOO :D

and yup.
yihui had an idea of both of us doing some blog quiz and putting it up today.
so here's my result, go check out her blog for hers.




Never Date a Cancer



Clingy, emotional, and very private - it's hard to escape a Cancer's clutches.

And while Cancer will want to know everything about you, they're anything but open in return.



Instead try dating: Leo, Sagittarius, Gemini, or Aquarius



and i also want to share how clumsy i've become these few days.
qian sure had a good laugh when i told her about it! :(
i also dont know why but i keep knocking into things these few days.

1) someone placed a bottle on the floor. whats the probability of someone sitting ON the bottle? like 1 in 693721561693756937263957 right? but i did! and wah lao the pain that shot through my left butt was FREAKING SHIT.
yes it hurt like hell man.

2) and just now when my mum surprised me with my muse ticket, i jumped for joy and my hand got stuck in the standing lamp next to my bed.
HAHAHAHHAA SHIT whats wrong with me.

but yea i'm used to such embarassing shit.
while waiting to go into coffee club yesterday, qian and i were talking about how our ogs/classes had to do the chicken dance.
then we kind of did it differently so we were like experimenting the chicken dance at the entrance of coffee club.
i heard from qian that a waiter saw usand got scared of us, so he stopped and hid behind the pillar so that someone else had to attend to us.
HAHAHHAA WHAT THE HELL LAH.
qian we suck :(

yay ok bye! :D