Wednesday, January 17, 2007

ok sorry.
stupid emo entry.
i told myself i wont let my emotions get the better of me and write stupid emo entries but i did and yup.
thank you for all the concern (:
yihui, deniseleong, michelle lai, deborah khoo, qian, eliza, jeremy, leon gim, victoria, fiona, aaron etc.
thank you thank you thank you for either tagging/msning me/smsing me/talking it out with me and hugging me when i needed a hug :D
i feel much better now.
i just have to learn to deal with stuff (:

but yea today wasnt exactly that fantastic but still ok (:
1) BAD HAIR DAY
2) ran hell alot
3) went to school late and alot of people were waiting outside for me to open the door.

anyway.
yup i'm dead tired.
had mass pe today + hockey training.
today i ran a total of 18 rounds around the track and the track is bigger than sc's track, around 300+ m.
so i ran about 6km today.
OMG LAH.
i havent exercised for damn long, and we also had to do alotttttttttt of conditioning.
shit i'm really bloody tired.
and i was smelly, wet and dirty.
:(

and after hockey training, camille and i met up with eliza at the canteen and talked damn alot of shit till 7+ when the security guard turned off the lights in the canteen (:
and i also got to know a girl called elizabeth who went for the muse concert last night!
YAY we were just talking about muse and telling eliza to shut up cause she whole day just say bad things about muse :(
and camille bluetoothed me this song from step up HAHAHA
yesyes i love it (:
but no i'm not turning hiphop-y :D

anyway ok i have to go chiong work and like go rest or something.
and yes, before i go i shall just reply tags here.

yh: matt is the ONLY reason why i would step into italy :D

natalie: hellooooooooooo natalie! thanks for the honey stars today :D

eliza: HELLO AUNTIE NO LAH YOU DIDNT EMBARASS ME. next time just sing softer on the bus ok!

michelle: yesyes i feel much better already michelle lai! THANK YOUUUUUUUUUU :D

deniseleong: YO YEA I FEEL MUCH BETTER LAH. thank you thank you next time i'll pour out all my sad stories on you :D

aaron: thank you! yea i feel much better already :D i'll go kachiao you if i have problems then :D