Saturday, June 09, 2007

hello (:

heart to heart talks with yihui and michelle lai last night.
gosh it did wonders for me (:
slept at 1+ and woke up in the afternoon to meet michelle lai.
had my mee tai mat with wantons then my parents drove me to buena vista to meet michelle lai.
went to holland v then took a bus down to south buena vista road to eat cakes.
HAHA michelle lai and her crazy food tours, bringing me to ulu parts of singapore in search of good food (when she didnt even have money to pay for the food and borrowed from me, AGAIN.)

ended up in pasir pangjang omg and went to some bakery that came out in the urban newspapers.
had cheesecake and chocolate strawberry cream cake.
YUMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.
best cheesecake i've ever tasted! :D
and there was this japanese market/restaurant!
DAMN COOL, OMG I FELT LIKE I WAS TRANSPORTED TO JAPAN HAHA.
sold like fresh seafood and other japanese products.
ooh i felt like buying japanese curry and cook! :D
roamed cold storage and i almost bought ingredients to cook dinner HAHA.
i was all set for some japanese meal with udon etc.
but my mum convinced me to buy the fresh ingredients and cook another day so i just ended up buying udon.

went to the nearby famous duck rice to eat.
my parents used to bring me there, the food there is deliciousssssssssss :D
then headed down to queenstown for her church.
ok im sorry, i'm very unreligious :x
and i saw madeline there!
HELLOHELLO :D
then i took the train back home with michelle lai (:

i love going out with michelle lai!
miss the good old sc days :(
and we promised to go to that lovely japanese restaurant again after she has money to go eat sashimi :D

and omg i've been eating so much!
and even though i'm full and my stomach is fat, i still feel like eating!
ARGH.
and i suddenly feel like making udon for supper.
and i ate like,
mee tai mat
wantons
chocolate strawberry cream cake
duck rice
tao hui jui
lays chips
nooooooooo :(

ok bye! :D