Thursday, June 14, 2007

NEW LAYOUT :D
its the same as yihui!
and she helped edit it alotalot for me, YAY LOVE YOU.
this shall be our FRIENDSHIP BLOGSKIN HAHAHA.
you know friends have like same keychains/bagcharms/shoes so we have the same blogskin HAHA :D

and i didnt go out today.
I WAS DYING AT HOME.
HAHAHA.
i was online from 12 to 6?
then i took a nap HAHA.
nice comfy bed + tons of pillows + air connnnnn = zzzzzzzz
HAHA then i woke up feeling grumpy :x
cooked dinner with my mum, and ate it while watching some canto drama?!
and now im back on the com.
OH MY GOD.
DIE.
H2S IN 1.5 WEEKS.
IM ONLY ON THE 2ND CHAP OF MATH.
HAVENT TOUCHED PHYSICS.
NEXT NEXT MON IS PHYSICS.
NEXT NEXT TUES IS ECONS.
NEXT NEXT WED IS MATH.
NEXT NEXT FRI IS CHINESE (A DAMN LONG PAPER WTH, AND YOU MUST STUDY FOR A LVL CHINESE DAMN IT)

ok i must tell myself, TWO MORE WEEKS AND IM FREE.
SCHOOL WILL BE THE NORMAL AND I CAN GO OUT EVERYDAY AGAIN.
:D
right my will is bloody weak.
argh i must start studying damn it!
im actually more scared of retaining than i was scared of Os :x
STUDYSTUDYSTUDY YO.

ok bye :(